- Keeping Singletrack Single -
Come Ride with Us!
- Rides start in mid-May, depending upon Mother Nature.
- Find more info on our chapter rides and discover rides and trails beyond Fairfield County in NEMBA Rides searchable listings.
- Before heading out the door, please check the Facebook Page for ride updates (see Facebook link indicated in the table below for each scheduled chapter ride)
|Waldo State Park
|Trout Brook and Others
|Bennett's Pond and Others
||Ridgefield Bicycle Company
- Cross-Country: Mostly double-track. Limited rocks/roots.
- All-Mountain: Mostly single-track. Rocks/roots and obstacles present.
- Stunts: All-Mountain plus jumps, drops, rollers, log-rides, etc.
- Skills Class: Focus on cornering, obstacles, etc to take you to the next level.
- Beginner: New to the sport. Seeking instruction on skills.
- Intermediate: Somewhat experienced. Can ride some obstacles.
- Advanced: Experienced. Can ride most obstacles.
- Social: Any Level. Easy Pace.
CCAP (Connecticut Cycling Advancement Program)
- Youth and Family: Join the Fairfield County Youth Cycling Team Connecticut Cycling Advancement Program for a training ride on non-race days. Kids 10-18.
- Check Facebook for latest updates. Rain, wet or muddy conditions will cancel the ride. Rides may move to other locations or may be canceled at the ride leader’s discretion.
- Rides are open to the general public, but you must have a liability waiver on file to join a NEMBA ride. NEMBA Liability Waiver - sign up online!